- The opportunity to be part of a fun and friendly team in an award-winning boutique hotel group
- There is opportunity to grow with an exciting young company and be part of a team who is passionate about everything they do
- The opportunity to work for a company focused on their employees
- The chance to work in a creative environment
- Receive a competitive package with a significant opportunity for career development along with other benefits
- Assists the General Manager and Restaurant Manager to provide great hospitality
- Ensure all guest are fully satisfied
- Work alongside the management team to deliver exceptional service
- Maintain a perfect level of cleanliness of all public areas
- Maintain a great atmosphere throughout the operation
- Will need to be fun, engaging, sociable and have a good sense of humour! We like to think we hire people who could be our friends
We want you if…
- You have hotel or leisure experience in a similar role
- You are experienced in managing staff and driving service
- You’ll have a high level of verbal and written communication skills
- You’ll know your way around a computer.
- Fluent in English, good command of another language would be a plus
- You are fun, and want to work in a fun and friendly place
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wishes to develop their career in a fast paced, high profile brand.
In return, expect a great salary with competitive benefits and career growth. Please apply and tell us why you want to join the Artist Residence Family!