We are following all current government guidance to ensure the safety of our guests & team.
For future bookings:
To make sure that you can book a stay with confidence, we’ve also adjusted our booking policy to allow for flexibility, and will have the following precautions in place to ensure the safety of our guests and team:
Cleaning & Safety Precautions
• Hand sanitiser will be readily available throughout our places, for both our guests and team members.
• We will supply our team with required PPE in line with government guidance, as well as temperature checks on arrival to work.
• We’ll be regularly sanitising all surfaces and areas of contact throughout our spaces.
• We’ll offer daily housekeeping during your stay and all rooms will be deep cleaned and sanitised between each stay.
Eating & Drinking
• We will be following the ‘Rule of Six’ inside our restaurants and bars as well as for hotel bookings.
• For outdoor seating we are able to accept tables of 6 or two households, whichever is larger.
• All menus and information will be available digitally, and any physical copies that are used will be properly sanitised between use
During Your Stay
• We will ask that all guests wear face coverings whilst moving around the building, as well as staff at all times.
• We will ask that guests and our teams are mindful of social distancing measures whilst moving through the building
• If you feel unwell or develop coronavirus symptoms during your stay, please inform a member of staff as soon as possible
• Hand sanitiser will be placed at all entrances to be used before leaving the building, as well as on your return
Track & Trace
• You’ll find the NHS Track & Trace QR codes at all entrances, which can be scanned using the NHS Covid-19 app to allow for contact tracing. If you are not using the app, we will take contact details for at least one member of every party in line with government guidelines.
Bookings can be cancelled and refunded up to 72 hours prior to arrival, or rearranged for a later date.
If you have any queries about your booking, please get in touch and our reservations team will be happy to help.
Despite the necessary safety precautions, we’ll still be delivering the fun & friendly experience of staying at Artist Residence, and we really can’t wait to welcome you very soon!
Sign up for our newsletter for the latest updates…
You submission was successful
Due to a positive COVID-19 result within our team we will be closed for a period of isolation to keep our guests & team safe. If you have a booking during our closure period we will be in touch to reschedule.
We hope to re-open on Thursday 2nd July and look forward to seeing you again soon!