After closing our doors back in March under government guidance, we are very pleased to announce our plans to once again welcome guests to our fun & friendly places…it hasn’t been the same without you!
We’ll be following government guidance as and when this becomes available, but for now we can announce that bookings are now open for the following dates in each of our locations, provided the guidance doesn’t change:
Penzance: Friday 10th July
Brighton: Friday 17th July
Oxfordshire: Friday 7th August
London: September – date tbc
To make sure that you can book a stay with confidence, we’ve adjusted our booking policy to allow for flexibility, and will have the following precautions in place to ensure the safety of our guests and team:
Checking In and Out
• Before arrival, we’ll send you a link via email in order for you to check-in online, and will ask for your arrival time. This will ensure a quick check-in process on arrival to allow for social distancing. Please note, we may need to adjust your arrival time slightly during busy times.
• On check-out, you’ll simply need to drop your key in our key deposit box.
Cleaning & Safety Precautions
• Hand sanitiser will be readily available throughout our places, for both our guests and team members.
• We will supply our team with required PPE in line with government guidance, as well as temperature checks on arrival to work.
• We’ll be regularly sanitising all surfaces and areas of contact throughout our spaces.
• We’ll offer daily housekeeping during your stay and all rooms will be deep cleaned and sanitised between each stay.
Eating & Drinking
• Our restaurants and bars will be open to the public, but hotel guests will have first access to table bookings.
• We will ask that all tables for breakfast, lunch and dinner are pre-booked. Table bookings will be staggered and capacity monitored in line with distancing guidelines.
• Room service will be available for breakfast and dinner, to be booked in advance. We may be able to accommodate last minute requests for room service, however there may be a delay during busy periods.
• All menus and information will be available digitally, and any physical copies that are used will be properly sanitised between use
During Your Stay
• We will ask that guests and our teams are mindful of social distancing measures whilst moving through the building
• If you feel unwell or develop coronavirus symptoms during your stay, please inform a member of staff as soon as possible
• Hand sanitiser will be placed at all entrances to be used before leaving the building, as well as on your return
Bookings can be cancelled and refunded up to 72 hours prior to arrival, or rearranged for a later date. Should you need to cancel your booking after the 72 hour cancellation period due to COVID-19, we can move your booking to an alternative date, however rates may differ between dates.
If you have any queries about your booking, please get in touch and our reservations team will be happy to help.
Despite the necessary safety precautions, we’ll still be delivering the fun & friendly experience of staying at Artist Residence, and we really can’t wait to welcome you very soon!
Sign up for our newsletter for the latest updates…
You submission was successful
WE’LL BE BACK SOON!
It’s been a long 3 months since we closed our doors under the government coronavirus advice, and we’ve really missed you!
We’ll have more details on our re-opening dates soon. In the meantime we wish all of our neighbours the best of luck in returning to business, serving our community and doing what we all love.
We can’t wait to see you again soon!
We are now OPEN! We will be following all government guidance and will have necessary precautions in place to ensure the safety of our guests and team.
Please note, we are running at limited capacity currently due to Covid-19 restrictions so please make sure to book a table ahead of your visit. If you would like to reserve a table for drinks only, please give us a call on 01736 365664 and we will arrange this for you.
We wish all of our neighbours the best of luck in returning to business, serving our community and doing what we all love.
We can’t wait to see you again soon!
WE’LL BE BACK VERY SOON!
It’s been a long 5 months since we closed our doors under the government coronavirus advice – we’ve really missed you!
We are now open, and will be following all government guidance to ensure the safety of our guests and team. We can’t wait to welcome you back to the pub!
We are now open for drinks all day, and will be opening for lunch and dinner from Friday 7th August. Please note, we will be closed for lunch from Monday 10th August until Thursday 13th August, and we will be open for dinner from Thursday – Saturday only.
Our friends at The Set will be running a pop-up from Monday – Wednesday nights, launch date to be announced very soon!
We can’t wait to welcome you to the Clubhouse!