We are following all current government guidance to ensure the safety of our guests & team.
For future bookings:
To make sure that you can book a stay with confidence, we’ve adjusted our booking policy to allow for flexibility, and will have the following precautions in place to ensure the safety of our guests and team:
Cleaning & Safety Precautions
• Hand sanitiser will be readily available throughout our places, for both our guests and team members.
• We’ll be regularly sanitising all surfaces and areas of contact throughout our spaces.
• We’ll offer daily housekeeping during your stay and all rooms will be deep cleaned and sanitised between each stay.
During Your Stay
• If you feel unwell or develop coronavirus symptoms during your stay, please inform a member of staff as soon as possible
• We will be advising that all guests and staff wear face coverings whilst moving around the building to ensure everyone’s safety
• Hand sanitiser will be placed at all entrances to be used before leaving the building, as well as on your return
Track & Trace
• You’ll find the NHS Track & Trace QR codes at all entrances, which can be scanned using the NHS Covid-19 app to allow for contact tracing. Please note this is no longer a compulsory requirement, but we will keep the QR codes for guests who would prefer to continue checking in.
Bookings can be cancelled and refunded up to 72 hours prior to arrival, or rearranged for a later date.
If you have any queries about your booking, please get in touch and our reservations team will be happy to help.
Despite the necessary safety precautions, we’ll still be delivering the fun & friendly experience of staying at Artist Residence, and we really can’t wait to welcome you very soon!
Sign up for our newsletter for the latest updates…
You submission was successful
Temporarily closed for Dinner service
Due to unforeseen circumstances our kitchen will be temporarily closed for dinner service in September. For anyone with a dinner reservation please bear with us and we will be in touch regarding your booking.
We will still be open for breakfast, lunch and weekend brunch, as well as for cocktails and nibbles in the evening!
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience, and hope to be back up and running soon.