We are now open for business across all 4 of our locations in London, Brighton, Penzance and Oxfordshire.
We are following all current government guidance to ensure the safety of our guests & team.
To make sure that you can book a stay with confidence, we’ve also adjusted our booking policy to allow for flexibility, and will have the following precautions in place to ensure the safety of our guests and team:
• Before arrival, we’ll send you a link via email in order for you to check-in online, and will ask for your arrival time. This will ensure a quick check-in process on arrival to allow for social distancing. Please note, we may need to adjust your arrival time slightly during busy times.
Cleaning & Safety Precautions
• Hand sanitiser will be readily available throughout our places, for both our guests and team members.
• We will supply our team with required PPE in line with government guidance, as well as temperature checks on arrival to work.
• We’ll be regularly sanitising all surfaces and areas of contact throughout our spaces.
• We’ll offer daily housekeeping during your stay and all rooms will be deep cleaned and sanitised between each stay.
Eating & Drinking
• We will be operating a 10pm curfew in line with government guidance, and will be asking that all non-residents have finished drinks and left the buidling by 10pm. Hotel guests will be welcome to finish their drinks in our Clubhouses, and we can of course deliver drinks to your room.
• We will be following the ‘Rule of Six’ in our restaurants and bars as well as for hotel bookings.
• Our restaurants and bars will be open to the public, but hotel guests will have first access to table bookings.
• We will ask that all tables for breakfast, lunch and dinner are pre-booked. Table bookings will be staggered and capacity monitored in line with distancing guidelines.
• Room service will be available for breakfast and dinner, to be booked in advance. We may be able to accommodate last minute requests for room service, however there may be a delay during busy periods.
• All menus and information will be available digitally, and any physical copies that are used will be properly sanitised between use
During Your Stay
• We will ask that all guests wear face coverings whilst moving around the building, as well as staff at all times.
• We will ask that guests and our teams are mindful of social distancing measures whilst moving through the building
• If you feel unwell or develop coronavirus symptoms during your stay, please inform a member of staff as soon as possible
• Hand sanitiser will be placed at all entrances to be used before leaving the building, as well as on your return
Track & Trace
• You’ll find the NHS Track & Trace QR codes at all entrances, which can be scanned using the NHS Covid-19 app to allow for contact tracing. If you are not using the app, we will take contact details for at least one member of every party in line with government guidelines.
Bookings can be cancelled and refunded up to 72 hours prior to arrival, or rearranged for a later date. Should you need to cancel your booking after the 72 hour cancellation period due to COVID-19, we can move your booking to an alternative date, however rates may differ between dates.
If you have any queries about your booking, please get in touch and our reservations team will be happy to help.
Despite the necessary safety precautions, we’ll still be delivering the fun & friendly experience of staying at Artist Residence, and we really can’t wait to welcome you very soon!
Sign up for our newsletter for the latest updates…
You submission was successful
WE ARE NOW OPEN!
It’s been a long few months since we closed our doors under the government coronavirus advice, and we’ve really missed you!
We are now open, and have all the necessary precautions in place to ensure the safety of our guests & team.
We hope to see you soon!
We are now OPEN! We will be following all government guidance and will have necessary precautions in place to ensure the safety of our guests and team.
Please note, we are running at limited capacity currently due to Covid-19 restrictions so please make sure to book a table ahead of your visit. If you would like to reserve a table for drinks only, please give us a call on 01736 365664 and we will arrange this for you.
See you soon!
After a long few months of closure we have now re-opened, and we’ve really missed you!
We are following all government guidance to ensure the safety of our guests and team. We can’t wait to welcome you back to the pub!
See you soon!