Location: Artist Residence London
Role: Kitchen Assistant
Hours: Part & Full Time hours available
Salary: £10 per hour, plus tips
About the Role
Here at Artist Residence we like to think of our places as neighbourhood hangouts and a home-from-home for the creative traveller, full of soul, good times and somewhere our guests can enjoy from breakfast to bedtime, coffee to cocktails.
Located in leafy Pimlico just 5 minutes from Victoria Train Station, our buzzy cafe, bistro & bar has 10 individually designed bedrooms, and is a popular neighbourhood hub for hotel guests and locals alike. Food and drink is always fresh, presented in a rustic style, focusing on quality seasonal ingredients. Our ambience is casual, informal and relaxed with a bohemian vibe.
About the Role
We are looking for passionate and dedicated chefs to join our kitchen team. Cafe & brunch spot by day, casual restaurant & bar by night, this is a great opportunity for someone to really grow and develop for those who want it. Day to day responsibilities will include making sure that pots, pans and serve-ware are always sparkling clean, receiving deliveries and making sure that they are put away in the correct place, chopping fruit and veg and assisting the kitchen team with food preparation.
Tonnes of experience is not essential as we’ll teach you everything you need to know. For us, a positive attitude is a must though!
Making Artist Residence a fun, inspiring and exciting place to work is super important to us. As a small team, we like to look out for one another, to continually motivate each other and provide a great environment for each team member to work within. In return for your hard work and commitment we offer the following perks:
- A genuine and happy place to work in with an amazing atmosphere
- Up to 50% off food and drink at any one of our locations
- Discounted room rates and complimentary staff stays across the group
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Fresh and wholesome meals provided whilst on duty
- Working in a like-minded team who share their passion for high quality, creative and fresh food & drinks and providing outstanding hospitality
- An opportunity to grow and develop your career
If you want to be part of a fun & friendly team, then apply now. We can’t wait to hear from you!