Do you have a sunny personality? Do you love to go over and beyond expectations? Do you have an infectious positive attitude? Then we want to hear from you!
We are not your average hotel, here at Artist Residence we like to think of our places as neighbourhood hangouts full of soul & good times. Somewhere you can go all day; from breakfast to bedtime, coffee to cocktails. Food & drink is simple, honest and super tasty. Bedrooms are luxe but bohemian with art that makes you smile. Our culture is like that of a family – with a big passion & drive to constantly grow, develop and be great.
We are excited to be hiring a General Assistant/ All Rounder to join our family and support the hotel, F&B and housekeeping departments.
You will be working closely with the teams across the business and be responsible for everything from performing a variety of cleaning activities in guest bedrooms and public areas, as well as assisting reception during busy periods and assisting with breakfast & lunch service.
What are we looking for?
We are an independent home-grown company with a big heart. We are looking for passionate people with a thirst for knowledge who strive to be the best they can be. People who genuinely care in ensuring every guest has an amazing time and can’t wait to come back!
We have high standards of quality and service and expect everyone to be super friendly to both our guests & their team; as a small team, you will need to be supportive and flexible to play your part in making sure that this happens.
Tons of experience is not essential as we’ll teach you everything you need to know but in a General Assistant we are looking for:
- General interest in the hotel operation and experience of working in either Housekeeping or Food & Beverage.
- Ability to work across several departments with little supervision whilst maintaining a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritisation and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
*** Please note that due to our rural location, staff will need to either walk, drive or have a bicycle – there is no public transport but we do have plenty of staff parking***
Becoming part of our family means sharing our values, being an ambassador for the brand and caring about making us one of the best hospitality companies to work for.
In return we offer a competitive salary as well as the opportunity to develop and grow your career to the next level most importantly ensure you are a happy and much valued member of the Artist Residence family!
- A genuine and happy place to work in with an amazing atmosphere
- 28 days annual holiday entitlement
- A generous food allowance, all meals are included when you are at work, which are fresh and wholesome.
- Working in a like-minded team who share their passion for high quality, creative and fresh food & drinks and providing outstanding hospitality.
- In-house training
- 25% off hotel stays for you
- 15% off hotel stays for your friends & family
- Up to 50% off food & drink for you and 3 guests