Do you have a sunny personality? Do you love to go over and beyond expectations? Do you have an infectious positive attitude?
We are looking for energetic people with a thirst for knowledge who strive to be the best they can be. We want a genuine, inspiring and welcoming team to be the focus of what promises to be Bristol’s most exciting new opening of 2020. We want you to blossom and grow with us!
An eccentric bunch of fun & friendly places to eat, drink & sleep
On a corner of leafy Portland square, half way between the city centre and Stokes Croft lies a huge old boot factory – the fifth Artist Residence to be opened. The original Georgian features will be retained, creating a fabulous, sprawling 4-storey pile with 23 bedrooms. In-house kitchen, coffee shop and bar, The Boot Factory, will provide a neighbourhood hangout with a menu of simple, honest food and drink served all day, every day.
For the role of Bar Supervisor, you must have at least two years of experience in a fast paced, premium casual dining bar or restaurant and you would be responsible for:
- A well-trained team full of superstars, ensuring the people policy is followed at all times, with consistent training and coaching of the teams
- Maximising sales and profitability through effective cost control and creating great tasting quality drinks and menus within the AR vision and values
- Assessing customers’ needs and preferences and making suitable recommendations
- The team consistently deliver the steps of service and drinks and food are of a high standard, all delivered in a prompt and timely manner with a smile
- Thorough handovers and reporting take place between shifts
- Ensuring a great ambience during your shift at all times
- Driving a positive team culture that drive for excellence
- All guests having a remarkable experience and can’t wait to return!
- Pro-actively driving sales and creating an environment where the team are motivated and encouraged to maximise sales
- Having an excellent knowledge of the in-house menus, hotel bedrooms, facilities and guest recommendations within the local area
- Ensuring staff adhere to the company policies, standards and procedures at all times
- Being kind to the people around you
- Making people’s day better!
Becoming part of our family means sharing our values, being an ambassador for the brand and caring about making us one of the best hospitality companies around.
In return we offer a competitive salary as well as the opportunity to develop and grow your career to the next level and most importantly ensure you are happy as a much valued member of the Artist Residence family!
- A genuine and happy place to work in with an amazing atmosphere
- 28 days annual holiday entitlement
- A generous food allowance, all meals are included when you are at work, which are fresh and wholesome.
- Working in a like-minded team who share their passion for high quality, creative and fresh food & drinks and providing outstanding hospitality.
- In-house training
- 25% off hotel stays
- 15% off hotel stays for friends & family
- Up to 50% off food & drink for you and 3 guests