We’re looking for a part-time Brand Ambassador to join the Artist Residence Penzance & The Cornish Barn team!
Acting as a local ambassador for Artist Residence and The Cornish Barn, you’ll be responsible for actively growing our online and offline presence to drive sales, engagement and awareness through managing and growing The Cornish Barn social accounts, building local relationships and actively identifying opportunities to showcase our business.
- Management of The Cornish Barn social media accounts, creating high quality photo & video content, including regular Instagram stories, and increasing our following, reach and engagement levels in line with targets
- Proactively liaising with site teams to populate their own content calendar and maximise content creating activities
- Actively identifying opportunities to strategically grow our social media following and brand awareness
- Active input in the social media strategy and how we can maximise results
- Coordinating photoshoots with external photographers, scheduled by Marketing Manager
- Inputting social media data into analytics report on a weekly basis, reporting to the Marketing Manager on progress
- Generate business through building local relationships in line with sales & marketing strategy
- Organising showcase visits for key clients and attending/following up to build relationship
- Maintaining a detailed sales leads database
- Identifying opportunities for local partnerships and collaborations
- Assisting with the organisation of a calendar of local events, in line with Marketing Strategy
You have a sunny personality, always go above and beyond and have an infectious positive attitude. You’re a real ‘people’s person’ and have a natural ability to make others feel comfortable and at ease. You take pride in everything you do, are super organised and diligent, always striving to be the best you can be.
Key Skills Required:
- Previous experience in a similar marketing or customer facing role.
- Experience of actively growing and managing personal or business social media accounts
- Experience or understanding of the hospitality industry
- Very strong photography & styling skills including editing
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent copywriting skills with an understanding of brand tone of voice
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Up to date knowledge of social media trends
- Must have a driving license
- Great eye for design with a high attention to detail
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office packages and other packages
- Ability to act as a great ambassador of the company & its values
This is a flexible role working around 1.5 days per week, on a freelance basis.
To apply, please use the form below. We look forward to hearing from you!