You’re passionate about cooking and take great pride in creating awesome food. You love learning new skills and thrive in a busy kitchen environment. You have a great attitude with a thirst for knowledge; always striving to the best you can be. You can run a great service and inspire excellence, supporting the head chef with training, ordering, stock and quality control.
You have at least a years’ experience in a similar role. As an all-day site that can get super busy, you work calmly under pressure and are flexible with shift patterns.
We like to think of our places as neighbourhood hangouts full of soul & good times. Somewhere you can go all day; from breakfast to bedtime, coffee to cocktails. Food & drink is simple, honest and super tasty with a big emphasis on great suppliers and local produce. Bedrooms are luxe but bohemian with art that makes you smile. We have high standards of quality & service and expect everyone to be efficient and super friendly.
We are excited to be hiring a Breakfast Chef to join our family and take responsibility for running a great breakfast service with amazingly tasting dishes that are always beautifully presented ensuring our guests rave and rave about us! You will be preparing and cooking quality food to a high standard, ensuring that dishes are prepared to the correct recipe and that mise-en-place is always freshly prepared and on time. You will be also managing your section ensuring it is always sparkling clean, hygienic, safe and organised.
What are we looking for?
We are an independent home-grown company with a big heart. We are looking for passionate people with a thirst for knowledge who strive to be the best they can be. People who genuinely care in ensuring every guest has an amazing time and can’t wait to come back!
We have high standards of quality and service and expect everyone to be super friendly to both our guests & their team; as a small team, you will need to be supportive and flexible to play your part in making sure that this happens.
For a Breakfast Chef role we are looking for:
- Experience of providing a high standard of fresh food in a busy pub or restaurant
- Passion for cooking and a thirst for knowledge
- Attention to detail, presentation and commitment to quality
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure while remaining calm and professional
- Amazing time management to ensure productivity
Becoming part of our family means sharing our values, being an ambassador for the brand and caring about making us one of the best hospitality companies around.
In return we offer a competitive salary as well as the opportunity to develop and grow your career to the next level, and most importantly ensure you are happy as a much valued member of the Artist Residence family!
- A genuine and happy place to work in with an amazing atmosphere
- 28 days annual holiday entitlement
- A generous food allowance, all meals are included when you are at work, which are fresh and wholesome.
- Working in a like-minded team who share their passion for high quality, creative and fresh food & drinks and providing outstanding hospitality.
- In-house training
- 25% off hotel stays
- 15% off hotel stays for friends & family
- Up to 50% off food & drink for you and 3 guests