Do you love cooking great food? Do you want to be part of a great family style team culture? Then we want to hear from you!
Here at Artist Residence we like to think of our places as neighbourhood hangouts and a home-from-home for the creative traveller, full of soul, good times and somewhere our guests can enjoy from breakfast to bedtime, coffee to cocktails. Our food and drink is simple, honest and tasty, whilst our bedrooms are comfy and bohemian with art that makes you smile. Our culture is like that of a family – with a big passion and drive to constantly grow, develop and be the very best we can.
We are excited to be hiring a Breakfast Chef to join our family and ensure that our guests are always served the tastiest of food, that is delivered in a prompt and timely manner.
What are we looking for?
Ton’s of experience is not essential as we’ll teach you everything you need to know but we do ask that you have at least 1 years experience working in a kitchen. Progression opportunities available. We are looking for someone that is passionate about quality, fresh food that tastes great!
Hours of work would be 7am – 12pm, or a longer shift if help with prep is needed. Candidates must be able to work weekends.
If this sounds like you please get in touch below. We can’t wait to hear from you!
- A genuine and happy place to work in with an amazing atmosphere
- 28 days annual holiday entitlement
- A generous food allowance, all meals are included when you are at work, which are fresh and wholesome.
- Working in a like-minded team who share their passion for high quality, creative and fresh food & drinks and providing outstanding hospitality.
- In-house training
- 25% off hotel stays
- 15% off hotel stays for friends & family
- Up to 50% off food & drink for you and 3 guests
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00-£10.50 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Chef: 1 year (preferred)