Do you have a sunny personality? Do you love to go over and beyond expectations? Do you have an infectious positive attitude? Then we want to hear from you!
Here at Artist Residence we like to think of our places as neighbourhood hangouts and a home-from-home for the creative traveller, full of soul, good times and somewhere our guests can enjoy from breakfast to bedtime, coffee to cocktails. Our food and drink is simple, honest and tasty, whilst our bedrooms are comfy and bohemian with art that makes you smile. Our culture is like that of a family – with a big passion and drive to constantly grow, develop and be the very best we can.
We are excited to be hiring a Reservations Agent / Assistant to join our family and ensure our guests have an amazing guest journey from the moment they first enquire. You will be responsible for answering the telephone, taking bookings and dealing with any guest enquiries or modifications to their bookings with the utmost of care and always with a smile.
What are we looking for?
This role is based in Central Brighton, where we also run 3 serviced apartments. You will also be responsible from time to time for overlooking the housekeeping and doing room checks to ensure that the apartments are up to a 5* standard.
This role is part time with potential to move to full time in the future. Must be flexible to work weekends. Central Reservations is staffed from 8am – 8pm Monday – Friday and from 9am – 8pm Saturday & Sunday with 2 people crossing over.
We are an independent home-grown company with a big heart. We are looking for passionate people with a thirst for knowledge who strive to be the best they can be. People who genuinely care in ensuring every guest has an amazing time and can’t wait to come back!
We have high standards of quality and service and expect everyone to be super friendly to both our guests & their team; as a small team, you will need to be supportive and flexible to play your part in making sure that this happens.
Tons of experience is not essential as we’ll teach you everything you need to know but for a Reservations Agent role we are looking for:
- Comfortable with computers and booking diary’s / softwares
- Ability to listen to guest’s request and provide relevant information to the guest
- A friendly and professional work ethic
- Ability to deliver 5* standards and always strive for excellence
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Great communicator over the phone and in writing with excellent written grammar and spelling
Becoming part of our family means sharing our values, being an ambassador for the brand and caring about making us one of the best hospitality companies around.
In return we offer a competitive salary as well as the opportunity to develop and grow your career to the next level and most importantly ensure you are happy as a much valued member of the Artist Residence family!
If this sounds like you get in touch below to apply!
- A genuine and happy place to work in with an amazing atmosphere
- 28 days annual holiday entitlement
- Working in a like-minded team who share their passion for high quality, creative and fresh food & drinks and providing outstanding hospitality.
- In-house training
- 25% off hotel stays
- 15% off hotel stays for friends & family
- Up to 50% off food & drink for you and 3 guests
Part-time hours: 20-30 per week
Job Type: Part-time