Do you have a sunny personality? Do you love to go over and beyond expectations? Do you have an infectious positive attitude?
We are looking for energetic people with a thirst for knowledge who strive to be the best they can be. We want a genuine, inspiring and welcoming team to be the focus of what promises to be Bristol’s most exciting new opening of 2019. We want you to blossom and grow with us!
An eccentric bunch of fun & friendly places to eat, drink & sleep
On a corner of leafy Portland square, half way between the city centre and Stokes Croft lies a huge old boot factory – the fifth Artist Residence to be opened. The original Georgian features will be retained, creating a fabulous, sprawling 4-storey pile with 23 bedrooms. In-house kitchen, coffee shop and bar, The Boot Factory, will provide a neighbourhood hangout with a menu of simple, honest food and drink served all day, every day.
For the role of Food & Beverage Manager, you must have at least two years of experience in a fast paced, premium casual dining restaurant and you would be responsible for:
- Managing a smooth and efficient service and F&B operations
- Driving a positive team culture that drive for excellence
- All guests having a remarkable experience and can’t wait to return!
- Pro-actively driving sales and creating an environment where the team are motivated and encouraged to maximise sales
- Having an excellent knowledge of the in-house menus, hotel bedrooms, facilities and guest recommendations within the local area
- Ensuring staff adhere to the company policies, standards and procedures at all times
- Operational processes and procedures are consistently followed to a high quality, ensuring all tasks assigned to the shift are completed
- Managing ordering and deliveries, including processing invoices & overseeing the GP & stock holding
- Maximise the profitability of the department
- Being kind to the people around you
- Making people’s day better!
If this sounds like you, or you would like to discuss the role further, please do not hesitate to send across your CV or send us an email.
- A genuine and happy place to work in with an amazing atmosphere
- The opportunity to grow your career to the next level
- 28 days annual holiday entitlement
- A generous food allowance, all meals are included when you are at work, which are fresh and wholesome
- Flexible working hours
- Working in a like-minded team who share their passion for high quality, creative and fresh food & drinks and providing outstanding hospitality
- In-house training for: food, cocktails, coffee and health & safety
- 25% off hotel stays
- 15% off hotel stays for friends & family
- Up to 50% off food & drink for you and 3 guests
- Monetary reward for recommending a friend who stays with us for more than 6 months