You’re energetic and genuinely love helping people. You always strive to be the best you can be and want to learn. You love the task of keeping everything spick & span, well stocked and being a team player.
We like to think of our places as neighbourhood hangouts full of soul & good times. Somewhere you can go all day; from breakfast to bedtime, coffee to cocktails. Food & drink is simple, honest and super tasty. Bedrooms are luxe but bohemian with art that makes you smile. We have high standards of quality & service and expect everyone to be efficient and super friendly.
Life at Artist Residence
We are an independent home-grown company with a big heart. Being a small team, you must be happy to chip in when needed and flexible with weekends. No experience necessary – just a great attitude! Our team help you develop & grow, and most importantly ensure you are happy. Our culture is like that of a family – with a big passion & drive to constantly grow, develop and be great.
- Competitive salary / hourly rate
- The opportunity to grow your career to the next level
- 28 days paid holiday a year
- Wholesome team meals whilst on shift with free tea & coffee
- 25% off hotel stays, plus 15% off for friends & family
- Up to 50% off food and drink for you plus 3 guests
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend reward
To apply please email us your CV. We look forward to hearing from you!