Do you have a sunny personality? Do you love to go over and beyond expectations? Do you have an infectious positive attitude? Then we want to hear from you!
Here at Artist Residence we like to think of our places as neighbourhood hangouts and a home-from-home for the creative traveller, full of soul, good times and somewhere our guests can enjoy from breakfast to bedtime, coffee to cocktails. Our food and drink is simple, honest and tasty, whilst our bedrooms are comfy and bohemian with art that makes you smile. Our culture is like that of a family – with a big passion and drive to constantly grow, develop and be the very best we can.
We are excited to be hiring a Head Housekeeper to join our Brighton family and take responsibility for the operations of the housekeeping department, making sure our bedrooms and guest spaces are always sparkling clean and beautifully presented. You will inspire and motivate a positive team culture that drive for excellence, 5* cleanliness and presentation. You will continually coach and train to a high standard, always leading by example while ensuring you and the team are always up to date with our in-room and guest area set up, specs & facilities as well as systems & processes.
What are we looking for?
We are an independent home-grown company with a big heart. We are looking for passionate people with a thirst for knowledge who strive to be the best they can be. People who genuinely care in ensuring every guest has an amazing time and can’t wait to come back!
We have high standards of quality and service and expect everyone to be super friendly to both our guests & their team; as a small team, you will need to be supportive and flexible to play your part in making sure that this happens. For a Head Housekeeper role we are looking for:
- Background of working at a management level in a busy hotel or other organisation operating in the leisure or hospitality industry
- A natural problem solver who takes a calm and proactive approach
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure rooms are spic and span and well serviced and that equipment is stored safely
- Ability to nurture a good working relationship
- Ability to organise, plan effectively and prioritise work schedules
Becoming part of our family means sharing our values, being an ambassador for the brand and caring about making us one of the best hospitality companies around.
In return we offer a competitive salary as well as the opportunity to develop and grow your career to the next level and most importantly ensure you are happy as a much valued member of the Artist Residence family!
- A genuine and happy place to work in with an amazing atmosphere
- 28 days annual holiday entitlement
- A generous food allowance, all meals are included when you are at work, which are fresh and wholesome.
- Working in a like-minded team who share their passion for high quality, creative and fresh food & drinks and providing outstanding hospitality.
- In-house training
- 25% off hotel stays
- 15% off hotel stays for friends & family
- Up to 50% off food & drink for you and 3 guests