Do you have a sunny personality? Do you love to go over and beyond expectations? Do you have an infectious positive attitude? Then we want to hear from you!
Here at Artist Residence we like to think of our places as neighbourhood hangouts and a home-from-home for the creative traveller, full of soul, good times and somewhere our guests can enjoy from breakfast to bedtime, coffee to cocktails. Our bedrooms are comfy and bohemian with art that makes you smile. Our culture is like that of a family – with a big passion and drive to constantly grow, develop and be the very best we can.
We are excited to be hiring a Hotel Manager to ensure all of our guests consistently have a remarkable experience. Acting as an ambassador for the Artist Residence brand you will take responsibility for all day to day aspects of the hotel operations, ensuring that guests rave about us and we are one of the best places to work! You will be providing strong leadership, while making sure revenue and budget targets are met and exceeded. You will also ensure that you have a fully staffed, engaged, trained and motivated team who deliver amazing service all day, every day.
What are we looking for?
We are an independent home-grown company with a big heart. We are looking for passionate people with a thirst for knowledge who strive to be the best they can be. People who genuinely care in ensuring every guest has an amazing time and can’t wait to come back!
We have high standards of quality and service and expect everyone to be super friendly to both our guests & their team. As a small team, you will need to be supportive and flexible to play your part in making sure that this happens.
For a Hotel Manager role we are looking for:
- Hospitality experience at managerial level; ideally in a small boutique hotel or guesthouse
- Strong people management skills and experience
- The ability to engage and motivate others
- Ability to deal effectively and calmly with difficult or unforeseen situations
- Proven track record in working effectively with other departments e.g. restaurant/bar
- Strategic thinker with high attention to detail
- An attitude and knack of identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- Financial management skills
Becoming part of our family means sharing our values, being an ambassador for the brand and caring about making us one of the best hospitality companies around. In return we offer a competitive salary as well as the opportunity to develop and grow your career to the next level and most importantly ensure you are happy as a much valued member of the Artist Residence family!
- A genuine and happy place to work in with an amazing atmosphere
- 28 days annual holiday entitlement
- A generous food allowance, all meals are included when you are at work, which are fresh and wholesome.
- Working in a like-minded team who share their passion for providing outstanding hospitality.
- In-house training
- 25% off hotel stays
- 15% off hotel stays for friends & family
- Up to 50% off food & drink for you and 3 guests