Do you take pride in cleaning to a 5* standard? Do you have an infectious positive attitude? Then we want to hear from you!
Here at Artist Residence we like to think of our places as neighbourhood hangouts and a home-from-home for the creative traveller, full of soul, good times and somewhere our guests can enjoy from breakfast to bedtime, coffee to cocktails. Our culture is like that of a family – with a big passion and drive to constantly grow, develop and be the very best we can.
We are excited to be hiring housekeepers to join our family and play a key role in making Artist Residence a great place to stay. The Housekeepers role is to ensure clean and comfortable rooms for our guests, as well as making sure that guest spaces are always sparkling clean and beautifully presented. You will be performing a variety of cleaning activities in guest bedrooms and public areas such as: dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures, cleaning and sanitising bathrooms and toilets, making beds and changing linens, vacuuming and cleaning floors – all while ensuring 5* cleanliness, maintenance, presentation and ambience.
What are we looking for?
We are an independent home-grown company with a big heart. We are looking for people who genuinely care in ensuring 5* standards so that our guests have an amazing experience.
Tons of experience is not essential as we’ll teach you everything you need to know but for a Housekeeper role we are looking for:
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Prioritisation and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Integrity and honesty
Becoming part of our family means sharing our values, being an ambassador for the brand and caring about making us one of the best hospitality companies around. In return we offer a competitive salary as well as the opportunity to develop and grow your career to the next level and most importantly ensure you are happy as a much valued member of the Artist Residence family!
- A genuine and happy place to work in with an amazing atmosphere
- 28 days annual holiday entitlement
- A generous food allowance, all meals are included when you are at work, which are fresh and wholesome.
- Working in a like-minded team who share their passion for high quality, creative and fresh food & drinks and providing outstanding hospitality.
- In-house training
- 25% off hotel stays
- 15% off hotel stays for friends & family
- Up to 50% off food & drink for you and 3 guests