Location: Artist Residence London – located just 5 minutes walk from Victoria train station in leafy Pimlico
Role: Kitchen Porter / Assistant
Hours: 5 evenings per week from 5/6pm, preferably on Tuesday to Saturday. Opportunity for day time shifts also available
Salary: £10 per hour
About the Role
As Kitchen Porter / Assistant your role is to support our friendly and down-to-earth kitchen team in making sure our guests always have a great time! Each and every member of the team is highly valued, and this role is no exception in delivering a remarkable guest experience.
Duties include washing plates, cutlery and other kitchen utensils plus ensuring the kitchen areas are always impeccably clean. There is also the opportunity to learn more about the kitchen for those who want it, from assisting with food prep such as chopping vegetables, assembling salads and sandwiches and cooking breakfast.
Who are we looking for?
Whilst some previous experience is ideal, it’s not essential as we’ll teach you everything you need to know. All we are looking for is a great work ethic, that you take pride in a job well done and have a willingness to learn.
Making Artist Residence a fun, inspiring and exciting place to work is super important to us. As a small team, we like to look out for one another, to continually motivate each other to be the best we can be. In return for your hard work and commitment we offer the following perks:
- A genuine and happy place to work in with an amazing atmosphere
- Up to 50% off food and drink at any one of our locations
- Discounted room rates and complimentary staff stays across the group
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Fresh and wholesome meals provided whilst on duty
- Working in a like-minded team who share their passion for high quality, creative and fresh food & drinks and providing outstanding hospitality
- An opportunity to grow and develop your career to the next level
If you are looking for your next opportunity and to be part of a positive team culture, then apply now!