Do you have a sunny personality? Do you love to go over and beyond expectations? Do you have an infectious positive attitude? Then we want to hear from you!
Here at Artist Residence and The Mason Arms we like to think of our places as neighbourhood hangouts and a home-from-home for the creative traveller, full of soul, good times and somewhere our guests can enjoy from breakfast to bedtime, coffee to cocktails. Our food and drink is simple, honest and tasty, whilst our bedrooms are comfy and bohemian with art that makes you smile. Our culture is like that of a family – with a big passion and drive to constantly grow, develop and be the very best we can.
We are excited to be hiring a Kitchen Porter to join our family and take responsibility for the smooth and efficient operation of the kitchen area while following all sanitary and health-related protocols. You will be working closely with the kitchen team and be responsible for everything from ensuring all crockery cutlery is cleaned and polished to a 5* standard, collecting and washing up pots, pans and utensils, making sure the chefs always have what they need, to assisting with kitchen prep and dish preparation.
What are we looking for?
We are an independent home-grown company with a big heart. We are looking for passionate people with a thirst for knowledge who strive to be the best they can be. People who genuinely care in ensuring every guest has an amazing time and can’t wait to come back!
We have high standards of quality and service and expect everyone to be super friendly to both our guests & their team; as a small team, you will need to be supportive and flexible to play your part in making sure that this happens.
Tons of experience is not essential as we’ll teach you everything you need to know but for a Kitchen Porter role we are looking for:
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work unsupervised in a busy environment
- Health and Safety regulations awareness as well as knowledge of hygiene
- Interest in kitchen work
- Positive attitude to work and cooperate closely with other team members
Becoming part of our family means sharing our values, being an ambassador for the brand and caring about making us one of the best hospitality companies around.
In return we offer a competitive salary as well as the opportunity to develop and grow your career to the next level and most importantly ensure you are happy as a much valued member of the Artist Residence family!
- A genuine and happy place to work in with an amazing atmosphere
- 28 days annual holiday entitlement
- A generous food allowance, all meals are included when you are at work, which are fresh and wholesome.
- Working in a like-minded team who share their passion for high quality, creative and fresh food & drinks and providing outstanding hospitality.
- In-house training
- 25% off hotel stays
- 15% off hotel stays for friends & family
- Up to 50% off food & drink for you and 3 guests