We’re looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our London HQ and form part of our marketing team working across all Artist Residence hotel and food & beverage sites in London, Brighton, Oxfordshire, Cornwall and Bristol.
Reporting to our Marketing Manager, you’ll be helping to implement our marketing strategies across all channels including digital, social and print.
- Creating and scheduling social media content, building our online community and contributing to our monthly marketing reports.
- Supporting and implementing the marketing strategies for Artist Residence as well as our restaurants & bars
- Updating our digital content across our websites, communications and online listings
- Assisting with blog article research and creation
- Drafting monthly newsletters in line with our promotional calendars
- Assisting with the production of branded and print items
- Editing design templates for marketing collateral in Adobe Creative Suite
- Managing press & marketing inbox enquiries and assisting with the organisation of press trips
- Maintaining press archive and reports
- Ad-hoc administration
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel
- Keen interest in and knowledge of all social media platforms
- Creative flair – you must have an eye for a great photo
- Attention to detail
- Your own Instagram account!
- Up to date with current trends – particularly online
- Photography / videography skills
- Experience using social media in a business context
- Experience in creating or editing written content
- Knowledge of our locations
- Graphic design experience or illustration skills
- Driving license