You’re passionate about cooking and take great pride in creating awesome food. You love learning new skills and thrive in a busy kitchen environment. You have a great attitude with a thirst for knowledge; always striving to the best you can be. You can run a great service and inspire excellence, supporting the head chef with training, ordering, stock and quality control.
We like to think of our places as neighbourhood hangouts full of soul & good times. Somewhere you can go all day; from breakfast to bedtime, coffee to cocktails. Food & drink is simple, honest and super tasty with a big emphasis on great suppliers and local produce. Bedrooms are luxe but bohemian with art that makes you smile. We have high standards of quality & service and expect everyone to be efficient and super friendly.
We are excited to be hiring a Night Supervisor to join our family and take responsibility for the overnight safety of the building, our guests and the smooth and efficient night-time operations with duties such as: front desk administration including late check-in’s, early check-out’s, setting up for the morning shift in the hotel & F&B spaces alongside any events that are taking place that day, performing cleaning duties, preparing and serving late night drinks for in-house guests and most importantly providing excellent service and hospitality to each and every customer.
What are we looking for?
We are an independent home-grown company with a big heart. We are looking for passionate people with a thirst for knowledge who strive to be the best they can be. People who genuinely care in ensuring every guest has an amazing time and can’t wait to come back!
We have high standards of quality and service and expect everyone to be super friendly to both our guests & their team; as a small team, you will need to be supportive and flexible to play your part in making sure that this happens.
Tons of experience is not essential as we’ll teach you everything you need to know but for a Night Supervisorrolewe are looking for:
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently, organise and prioritise work but also working effectively with others to achieve shared objectives
- Team leadership experience
- Ability to work with computer systems and manage front desk administrative duties
- Always professional, committed with a flexible ‘can do’ attitude towards quests and colleagues
Becoming part of our family means sharing our values, being an ambassador for the brand and caring about making us one of the best hospitality companies around.
In return we offer a competitive salary as well as the opportunity to develop and grow your career to the next level and most importantly ensure you are happy as a much valued member of the Artist Residence family!
- A genuine and happy place to work in with an amazing atmosphere
- 28 days annual holiday entitlement
- A generous food allowance, all meals are included when you are at work, which are fresh and wholesome.
- Working in a like-minded team who share their passion for high quality, creative and fresh food & drinks and providing outstanding hospitality.
- In-house training
- 25% off hotel stays
- 15% off hotel stays for friends & family
- Up to 50% off food & drink for you and 3 guests