Location: Artist Residence London
Role: Overnight Host & Porter
Hours: Part Time (3-4 nights per week)
Salary: £10 per hour
About the Role
We are excited to be hiring a fantastic Overnight Host to join our team! Located just 5 minutes from Victoria train station, we are a 10 bedroom boutique hotel, restaurant and bar situated in the Pimlico grid.
This is a hands-on role where you will need to be flexible to jump into many different areas – from providing a warm & friendly welcome for late check-in’s, serving late night drinks on the bar, cleaning the public spaces and setting up for breakfast the next day. You will also be the responsible person for in-house guests overnight safety, being proactive to respond to and troubleshoot any issues that may occur during your shift.
We are looking for someone 3-4 nights per weeks. Shift patterns are approximately 11pm to 7am.
Immediate Start Available.
Shift patterns are overnight so you will need to be a bit of a ‘night owl’. As you will predominantly be working by yourself you will need to be comfortable with this, always being proactive and taking pride in upholding standards in everything you do.
Experience is not essential as we’ll teach you everything you’ll need to know. For us, you need to have a smiley, ‘can-do’ positive attitude with a commitment to being the best you can be.
Making Artist Residence a fun, inspiring and exciting place to work is super important to us. As a small team, we like to look out for one another, to continually motivate each other and provide a great environment for each team member to work within. In return for your hard work and commitment we offer the following perks:
- A genuine and happy place to work in with an amazing atmosphere
- Up to 50% off food and drink at any one of our locations
- Discounted room rates and complimentary staff stays across the group
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Fresh and wholesome meals provided whilst on duty
- Working in a like-minded team who share their passion for high quality, creative and fresh food & drinks and providing outstanding hospitality
- An opportunity to grow and develop your career
If this role sounds like a great fit apply now!