Do you have a sunny personality? Do you love to go over and beyond expectations? Do you have an infectious positive attitude? Then we want to hear from you!
Here at Artist Residence we like to think of our places as neighbourhood hangouts and a home-from-home for the creative traveller, full of soul, good times and somewhere our guests can enjoy from breakfast to bedtime, coffee to cocktails. Our food and drink is simple, honest and tasty, whilst our bedrooms are comfy and bohemian with art that makes you smile. Our culture is like that of a family – with a big passion and drive to constantly grow, develop and be the very best we can.
We are excited to be hiring a weekend Night Supervisor / Porter to join our family and take responsibility for the overnight safety of the building, our guests and the smooth and efficient night-time operations with duties such as: front desk administration including late check-in’s, early check-out’s, setting up for the morning shift in the hotel & F&B spaces alongside any events that are taking place that day, performing cleaning duties, preparing and serving late night drinks for in-house guests and most importantly providing excellent service and hospitality to each and every customer.
What are we looking for?
We are an independent home-grown company with a big heart. We are looking for passionate people with a thirst for knowledge who strive to be the best they can be. People who genuinely care in ensuring every guest has an amazing time and can’t wait to come back!
We have high standards of quality and service and expect everyone to be super friendly to both our guests & their team; as a small team, you will need to be supportive and flexible to play your part in making sure that this happens.
Shifts start from approximately 11pm, finishing at 7am. 2 shifts per week available on Friday and Saturday night every week – 18 hours total.
Tons of experience is not essential as we’ll teach you everything you need to know but for a Night Supervisor/Porter role we are looking for:
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently, organise and prioritise work
- Ability to work with computer systems and manage front desk administrative duties
- Always professional, committed with a flexible ‘can do’ attitude towards quests and colleagues
Becoming part of our family means sharing our values, being an ambassador for the brand and caring about making us one of the best hospitality companies around.
If this sounds like you get in touch below to apply!
- A genuine and happy place to work in with an amazing atmosphere
- 28 days annual holiday entitlement
- A generous food allowance, all meals are included when you are at work, which are fresh and wholesome.
- Working in a like-minded team who share their passion for high quality, creative and fresh food & drinks and providing outstanding hospitality.
- In-house training
- 25% off hotel stays
- 15% off hotel stays for friends & family
- Up to 50% off food & drink for you and 3 guests
Part-time hours: 18 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Night shift
- Hospitality: 1 year (preferred)