Floor Manager – Cambridge Street Kitchen – Artist Residence Hotel – London Victoria
From the multi-award-winning group Artist Residence – Fun and Friendly places to eat drink and sleep!
We’re currently looking for a superstar Floor Manager to join us here at The Cambridge Street Kitchen, part of the Artist Residence Hotel in London Victoria. Reporting directly to our general manager Jade, you will be responsible for delivering fantastic service and informal hospitality to our guests.
Bringing vibrancy to this peaceful enclave in the west of the capital, Artist Residence London is a beautifully restored four-storey Regency building, ideally located between the charms of Chelsea, Tate Britain and the grandeur of Westminster. Each of the 10 bedrooms is unique, fizzing with original works of contemporary art and quirky furnishings.
Its Cambridge Street restaurant is an aficionado’s dream of pop art, neon and shabby-chic, with an ever-changing seasonal menu created by head chef Elliot Miller. Deep in the basement, the Clarendon Cocktail Cellar is a luscious den, buzzing with guests and locals alike.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in busy all day dining restaurants & Boutique hotels (desirable but not essential)
- Passionate about food and drink.
- Interest in boutique hotels
- Love to coach, train and guide new members of the team
- Have a smiley, infectious personality
- Have a can-do, never-say-no attitude
- Be good at multi-tasking
- Be passionate about looking after our guests and going the extra mile
- Be hard working and punctual
- Eager to learn new things and take on new responsibilities
- Highly competitive salary
- Performance related bonus structure
- Cycle to work scheme
- Birthday Voucher
- Recruitment Incentive Scheme
- Meal whilst on shift
- 20% – 50% off meals taken off duty for you and up to 4 friends
If this sounds like you then please email your CV to us today!