About us :
We’re a small but rapidly expanding group of fun and friendly places to eat, drink and sleep with a focus on great design, food and service. We currently have boutique hotels in London, Brighton, Cornwall and Oxfordshire, each uniquely designed to fit with their surroundings, featuring bars and restaurants that are popular with hotel guests and locals alike.
Our London hotel :
Artist Residence London is tucked away in a side street of residential Pimlico, just a 5 minute walk from the hustle and bustle of Victoria. Featuring 10 individually decorated bedrooms and an all-day neighbourhood restaurant and bar, The Cambridge Street Kitchen, we like to think we provide a home away from home for our guests, with comfy-luxe bedrooms, friendly, down-to-earth service and an excellent menu of seasonal British produce.
Our food & drink :
Once a Victorian pub, The Cambridge Street Kitchen is a revived social hub, open all day for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our head chef, Elliot, serves an inventive menu showcasing the very best of Britain’s seasonal ingredients, whilst our resident bartenders are on hand to create an array of unique cocktails to compliment the dishes. We also have two very popular event spaces which are often booked out for parties, meetings, events and photo shoots.
Reporting to our Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible to contribute to the daily operations, and you will be responsible for delivering great hospitality to our guest and consistent high standards throughout your section.
The Details …
- The opportunity to be part of a fun and friendly team in an award-winning boutique hotel group
- There is opportunity to grow with an exciting young company and be part of a team who is passionate about everything they do
- The opportunity to work for a company focused on their employees
- The chance to work in a creative environment
- Receive a competitive package with a significant opportunity for career development along with other benefits
The Role …
- Assists the General Manager and Restaurant Manager to provide great hospitality
- Ensure all guest are having an amazing time
- Work alongside the management team to deliver exceptional service and hospitality
- Maintain a perfect level of cleanliness of all public areas
- Maintain a great atmosphere throughout the operation
- Will need to be fun, engaging, sociable and have a good sense of humour! We like to think we hire people who could be our friends
We want you if …
- You have hotel or leisure experience in a similar role
- You are experienced in managing staff and driving service
- You’ll have a high level of verbal and written communication skills
- You’ll know your way around a computer.
- Fluent in English, good command of another language would be a plus
- You are fun and want to work in a fun and friendly place
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wishes to develop their career in a fast paced, high profile brand.
In return, expect a great salary with competitive benefits and career growth. Please apply and tell us why you want to join the Artist Residence Family!