Do you have a sunny personality? Do you love to go over and beyond expectations? Do you have an infectious positive attitude? Then we want to hear from you!
Here at Artist Residence we like to think of our places as neighbourhood hangouts and a home-from-home for the creative traveller, full of soul, good times and somewhere our guests can enjoy from breakfast to bedtime, coffee to cocktails. Our food and drink is simple, honest and tasty, whilst our bedrooms are comfy and bohemian with art that makes you smile. Our culture is like that of a family – with a big passion and drive to constantly grow, develop and be the very best we can.
We are excited to be hiring waiting and bar staff to join the family at our busy Oxfordshire outpost. As part of the F&B team you will interact with customers, serve tables, take orders, make drinks and process payment correctly while ensuring all our guests have an amazing time through perfect service, genuine hospitality and going the extra mile.
What are we looking for?
We are an independent home-grown company with a big heart. We are looking for passionate people with a thirst for knowledge who strive to be the best they can be. People who genuinely care in ensuring every guest has an amazing time and can’t wait to come back!
We have high standards of quality and service and expect everyone to be super friendly to both our guests & their team; as a small team, you will need to be supportive and flexible to play your part in making sure that this happens.
Tons of experience is not essential as we’ll teach you everything you need to know but for this role we are looking for:
- Enthusiasm and commitment for the industry
- Ability to develop positive customer relations and manage any guest problems with understanding and sensitivity
- Excellent guest communication and listening skills
- Ability to multitask and deal with several requests at one time while remaining positive and professional
- Good memory
- Previous restaurant/cafe/bar or pub experience
Please note that due to our rural location you will need to live within walking distance of site, or have your own transport (car or bike). There are no public transport options available nearby. There is on site parking for staff if required.
Becoming part of our family means sharing our values, being an ambassador for the brand and caring about making us one of the best hospitality companies around.
In return we offer a competitive salary as well as the opportunity to develop and grow your career to the next level and most importantly ensure you are happy as a much valued member of the Artist Residence family!
- A genuine and happy place to work in with an amazing atmosphere
- 28 days annual holiday entitlement
- A generous food allowance, all meals are included when you are at work, which are fresh and wholesome.
- Working in a like-minded team who share their passion for high quality, creative and fresh food & drinks and providing outstanding hospitality.
- In-house training
- 25% off hotel stays
- 15% off hotel stays for friends & family
- Up to 50% off food & drink for you and 3 guests